|TinyTERM Enterprise for iOS
TinyTERM Enterprise for Android
TinyTERM Enterprise for Android provides secure SSH and telnet access using exact terminal emulation for
21 terminal types, including IBM TN3270E, TN5250, VT420 and Wyse 50/60.
TinyTERM Enterprise combines second-generation secure terminal emulation with a highly configurable
industrial web browser to allow creation and deployment of purpose-based devices requiring access to legacy
TinyTERM Enterprise's Industrial Browser includes comprehensive scanning capabilities for
scanning bar codes into input fields on web pages. Full compatibility with Android's browser with extensions
for locking down the user interface allows deployment of existing web applications into purposed environments.
TinyTERM Enterprise provides enterprise deployment capabilities including configuration push, user interface
lockdown and extensive configuration import/export management, and is designed for corporate IT departments
to create purposed solutions for non-technical users or uses where pre-configured automated application startup is required.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
- Replaced TermCS* fonts with Unicode fonts "TinyTERM Unicode" and "TinyTERM CJK"
- Signed Numeric 5250 fields no longer lose last digit with positive values
TinyTERM Enterprise includes SSH and SSL/TLS for secure connectivity. Based on
industry-standard strong encryption, SSH and SSL/TLS allow users to access remote hosts
securely over any available WiFi or cellular connection.
The Industrial Browser in TinyTERM Enterprise provides full HTML 5 compatibility through a Webkit-based
browser. It also supports all scanner options available to TinyTERM.
Hardware and Software Barcode Scanning
TinyTERM Enterprise includes support for several hardware scanners:
- License configuration server option allows feature upgrades and configuration push
- Secure SSH and telnet access over WiFi, cellular and VPN networks
- Precise emulation of IBM 3270, VT420, Wyse 50/60, ADDS terminals
- Background terminal sessions
- User interface customization including no title bar
- Configuration import/export with multiple configuration package file wrapping
- Resizable text font size using pinch/zoom for maximum readability
- Fonts rendered internally for crystal-clear type in all situations
- On-screen PC, VT and IBM-style keyboards with function keys
||ADDS Viewpoint VP/60, A2 Enhanced
||ANSI 3.64, SCOANSI, AT386, Linux Console
||VT100, VT220, VT220-7, VT320, VT320-7, VT420
||TN3270E Models 2-5, TN5250, 5555-C01, 3151, 3101
||Wyse 50, Wyse 60, Televideo TVI912, 925, 950
||ATT 4410, ADM1, PCTERM, TTY
Evaluate TinyTERM Enterprise
Download a free 14-day evaluation now.
Thank you for your valuable comments. Please email
with any feedback.