|TinyTERM Enterprise for iOS
TinyTERM Enterprise for Android
TinyTERM Enterprise for iOS combines second-generation secure terminal emulation with a highly
configurable industrial web browser to allow creation and deployment of purpose-based devices
The included secure SSH, SSL and telnet IBM/VT/ANSI/Wyse/ADDS terminal emulation provides macros,
printing and automation capabilities with scanner support. TinyTERM Enterprise provides enterprise
deployment capabilities including configuration push, user interface lockdown and extensive
configuration import/export management.
TinyTERM's Industrial Browser includes comprehensive scanning capabilities for scanning bar codes
into input fields and redirecting QR scan codes to web pages. Full compatibility with Safari with
extensions for locking down the user interface and custom onscreen keyboards allows deployment of
existing web applications into purposed environments.
TinyTERM Enterprise is designed for corporate IT departments to create purposed solutions for
non-technical users or uses where pre-configured automated application startup is required.
What's New in Version 3.1.12
- Resolved a hang when closing a connection from the configurations menu.
- Universal binary supports iPad & iPhone/iPod Touch
- Secure SSH, SSL and telnet access over WiFi, cellular and VPN networks
- Multiple sessions to a single host or different hosts may be opened and kept connected simultaneously
- Precise emulation of VT, ANSI, Wyse, ADDS and IBM terminal types
- Japanese, Korean and Chinese support in IBM TN5250
- Comprehensive RSA/DSA key generation and management with key export
- SSL Host certificate authentication
- Redpark serial cable support available via direct purchase
- Background terminal sessions
- User interface customization including lock down
- Configuration import/export with multiple configuration package file wrapping
- Passcode lock
- Precise configurable display in both landscape and portrait orientations
- On-screen UI for remapping keys to actions, macros and character strings
- External Bluetooth/dock keyboards supported with function, arrow and control keys
- Phone and email technical support
- Configrable on-screen PC, VT and IBM-style keyboards with and without fn keys
- Transparent keyboard option for continuous full screen visibility
- Custom programmable keyboards in VT220, IBM3151, Numeric 10-key and PC 101-key
English, Spanish, French, German, Norwegian layouts
- Text screen and host transparent print to AirPrint and email
- Macro record/playback to automate connecting and host application startup
- Macro can prompt for username/password or store separately in connection info
- Auto-connect on start allows one-touch connectivity from home screen
- Auto-login on connect associates macro with connect/login sequence
- Auto-reconnect reestablishes connection and auto-login if dropped
- Prevent-disconnect enforces proper host system/application logoff
- Close on disconnect for quick exit
||ADDS Viewpoint VP/60, A2 Enhanced
||ANSI 3.64, SCOANSI, AT386, Linux Console
||VT100, VT220, VT220-7, VT320, VT320-7, VT420
||TN3270E Models 2-5, TN5250 Models 3179-2/3477-FC/5555-C01, 3151, 3101
||Wyse 50, Wyse 60, Wyse 60-25, Televideo 912, 925, 950
||ATT 4410, ADM1, PCTERM, TTY
Application display can be precisely configured for each keyboard mode in both landscape and portrait orientations.
- iPod Touch 5th generation or later, or iPhone 4 or later
- iPad 2 or later
- iOS 7.0 or later
Evaluate TinyTERM Enterprise
Download a free 14-day evaluation now.
Thank you for your valuable comments. Please email
with any feedback.